this is rather a DAViCal question (500 error is server and not client error) ...
The easiest way to fix it is:
- install DAViCal 1.1.1 and Awl 0.53 from "deb http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian/
sid awm" (in case of deb package version conflict force install the package by using:
dpkg -i --force....)
- then use my patches from http://www.inf-it.com/davical/
(simply download the tgz file
and overwrite the files in /usr/share/davical and /usr/share/awl)
If you want to install it from the GIT then you must use
(it includes all my patches from past and also
lot of new patches related to 500 error), but it is still not in 100% usable state ...
read the section 1.2 at:
On 11 Apr 2014, at 20:24, mark bannister <mark(a)injection-moldings.com> wrote:
Clever me accidentally reverted my Davical and awl
libraries when I was trying to do security updates on my Ubuntu server. Took me a few
days to figure out I had messed them up.
Once I did, I did a git pull on both Davical and awl then ran database updates (not sure
what version of Davical I was on before).
Now I have two calendars from two different principals giving 500 status errors. Mozzilla
Lightning shows a ! saying "calendar temporarily unavailable" and won't
update or show any events. Caldavzap does not show errors and seems to work but the 500
status error shows up for it as well.
I downloaded ics files, deleted the calendars, recreated with same names. Now Lightning
works for newly created events only but still shows the error about unavailable.
Calendarsync on android is having issues as well not showing events.