Clever me accidentally reverted my Davical and awl libraries when I was
trying to do security updates on my Ubuntu server. Took me a few days
to figure out I had messed them up.
Once I did, I did a git pull on both Davical and awl then ran database
updates (not sure what version of Davical I was on before).
Now I have two calendars from two different principals giving 500 status
errors. Mozzilla Lightning shows a ! saying "calendar temporarily
unavailable" and won't update or show any events. Caldavzap does not
show errors and seems to work but the 500 status error shows up for it
I downloaded ics files, deleted the calendars, recreated with same
names. Now Lightning works for newly created events only but still
shows the error about unavailable.
Calendarsync on android is having issues as well not showing events.