Ján and all,
A little thing I'm missing since quite a while is a css which defines a
width of the displayed/selected task which just consumes the full width
which is available "right of the calendar list" in the browser.
As a workaround I modified some widths in css/default.css to increase
the width of the displayed/selected tasks about 200 px to something
around 600 px.
This also increases the width of calendar entries to about 600 px.
Additionally, I had to increase "var baseWidth" in interfaces.js
Unfortunately, I don't know enough css to to modify the css so that the
width of the displayed task consumes as much space as available.
Any ideas how to do that?
Am 2014-06-21 14:18, schrieb Ján Máté:
CalDavZAP 0.10.1rc1 available with the following changes:
- Japan localization
- support for changing calendar color (use shift + click on the color
to define hex code)
- support for loading and unloading calendars (and delegated calendars)
- see the screenshots below (use the top right icon in the collection
- support for arrow icons (to easily find out of view events) - see the
- LOT of other improvements and fixes
- not all translations are complete ...
Thanks for your feedback!