I am not sure if this is related, but now (after upgrading to 0.13.1 and
performing cache_update.sh) I have another problem - when I am editing
contact in Infcloud and changing picture and than synchronizing my
android phone (with Davdroid) the picture does not show on android phone
in contacts though it shows in Infcloud. I have also tried others sync
clients for Android (CardDAV-Sync free) with no luck.
I have also tried to download .vcf file from the server and open it in
outlook - the one updated from Android shows the picture and the one
updated from Infcloud - not. I have also noticed picture is stored in
png format by Infcloud and in jpg format by Android (I have opened .vcf
files with Notepad++). I have attached both .vcf files.
On 21.09.2015 16:15, Ján Máté wrote:
> Hi Vasyl,
> please download the following patch:
> copy it into InfCloud (or CardDavMATE) directory a use:
> patch < webdav_protocol.js_20150921.diff
> And please report the result :-)
>> On 18 Sep 2015, at 17:38, Vasyl V. Olenchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi Jan.
>> I have created a new installation of:
>> OS - FreeBSD 10.2 (default)
>> Apache 2.4
>> Davical 1.1.2
>> all with default configs (only changed globalNetworkCheckSettings to match my install).
>> URL - http://22.214.171.124/infcloud/
>> user name - jan
>> password - test@123
>> I am using Firefox 40.0.2 (Windows) but also tried with IExplorer.
>> Thank you for great app and help!